amblik provides remote support in technical issues. Our TeamViewer Quicksupport module is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux and with tablets and smartphones powered by Android or iOS.
Select the system where you will be using the TeamViewer QuickSupport and follow the instructions below.
Working with the remote support module
1. You will see our remote support module, where you can type your name and describe a problem. Wait for our specialists to connect you to resolve the problem.
2. When one of our specialists accepts your request, the confirmation window will appear. Press Allow. After that, a specialist gets access to your computer.
Working with the module next time
1. When you need support again, press the Amblik Support tag, which appears on the desktop after the first launch.
2. You will see a familiar remote support module amblik. Fill in the fields Name and Problem description Problem description. Wait till one of our specialists contacts you.
Options of the TeamViewer panel
When one of our specialists connects you, the session control panel will appear in the right bottom corner of the screen.
This panel features the following opportunities:
Close all connections
All active remote control sessions are closed
If you want that our specialist could see you, you may send video from a web camera.
- Open the My video widget.
- Hover the mouse over your profile image and click on the camera icon. Video transmission from your web camera starts.
- To stop transmission of video from the web camera, click the icon again.
Use the Audio widget to communicate our specialist during a remote control session.
- Open the Audio widget.
- Click on the microphone icon. Now you can communicate using the headset.
- To mute, press the icon once more.
The Chat widget allows to communicate a partner during the active session by text messages.
- Open the Chat widget.
- Share messages in the open widget.
Using the File box widget, you can open the access to each other’s files.
- Open the File box widget.
- Drag a required file to the widget, or press the image in the right bottom corner of the widget to select file.
This widget shows a drawing window to all participants, and using the tools of the whiteboard you can write or draw any things.
- Open the Whiteboard widget.
- Select a drawing tool and start drawing on the screen.
- By pressing the Save button, you can save all images in a form of screenshots. To delete all drawings, press the Delete button.