RTS27 Report Generator
The EU directive containing requirements for all brokers in accordance with Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) 27 and 28, has been in effect since January 2018. According to RTS 27 and 28, brokers are required to adhere to new data publishing standards for the data on the quality of transaction execution to increase transparency for clients and the industry in general.
Our solution allows automating the collection of data and the provision of a report in accordance with RTS 27, based on the data from MetaTrader.
- Easy implementation on the MetaTrader server
- Easy access to reports on the website
- Fast report loading
- The process of reporting is as user-friendly as possible
- Reports can be submitted the next day
- High system reliability
- Use of modern development methods.
Generating reports is provided as a service and can be easily integrated into the existing website. The broker does not need any additional software to generate a report.
The system has been tested and implemented in for the MT4 server. It can also be used with the MT5 server.
To develop the RTS 27 report generator, we used the following tools:
- C# to obtain data from the MetaTrader server using the standard API
- Laravel to process data and prepare the report
- Vue to display the report
MetaTrader is a widely used information and trading platform developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp., designed to provide services in the Forex, CFD, and Futures markets.
- Release Date
- December, 2019